1. Be in your assigned seats and complete warm-up activity as soon as you enter the classroom.
2. Bring all materials needed for this class everyday.
3. Follow directions.
4. Raise your hand and wait to be recognized before speaking.
5. Be courteous to your teacher and classmates.
6. Keep hands, feet, and other objects to yourself.
7. No Bullying Behavior Is Tolerated.
These class rules must be followed in order to have a safe and effective classroom environment and will be posted in my classroom.
All cell phones and other electronic devices need to be put away during class unless otherwise instructed by me. It is my responsibility to abide by the school cell phone policy in my classroom to provide a safe classroomand school environment. Cell phones and other electronic devices will be confiscated and taken to the front office for the student to pick up.
In order to keep student/teacher confidentiality, students are not allowed behind my desk area for any reason unless otherwise instructed by me. Failure to follow the rule will result in a referral. It is my responsibility to keep students and their information safe at all times.