Mrs. Smith’s Science Class
Pre-AP Chemistry, AP Chemistry, AP Physics
Required Classroom Supplies
- Composition or Spiral Notebook (at least 80 pages)
- Scientific Calculator
- TI-36X Pro is strongly recommended, but others are acceptable
- 7 Pocket Expandable Pocket Folder with Zipper Closer
- students need a folder or binder to keep up with handouts, worksheets, etc.
- Pencils (pens are allowed, but calculations should be done in pencil)
- map pencils or markers (many like the Flair Pens)
- permanent marker (Sharpie or other)
- highlighters (a few different colors are helpful for notes)
- glue sticks, clear tape, and/or liquid glue (your choice)
- zipper case (for storing materials & craft supplies)
Students CANNOT share any supplies with each other.
PAP Chem - Text @bsmith433 to 81010
AP Chem - Text @apch433 to 81010
AP Phys - Text @apph433 to 81010
Please email me with any questions or concerns.
Mrs. Bonnie Smith