DAYTON HIGH SCHOOL “LADY BRONCOS” SOCCER
Head Coach: Chris McComb email@example.com
Assistant Coach: Erin Janik
Please check this website, for updated information about our 2018 season schedule and other important news.
We are excited to start the new school year! Coach McComb will go over important information on the first couple days of school, but here are some things to prepare for:
1) Make sure that you have your physical packet turned in to our athletic trainer (Coach Holsinger). If you don’t have that taken care of, you can’t participate in athletics.
2) You need to supply your own cleats, shin guards, soccer socks, and running shoes (these are for lifting and running days). Have them available EVERY DAY!
3) We will issue your practice jersey and shorts. Come to school ALREADY DRESSED OUT for 1st period! (starting Monday, August 21st)
4) Test “@ladybronx” to 81010 to receive daily information from our remind.com page. Should you need to text me, you can do so, through this website.
5) You are trying out every day! Grades, behavior, attendance, punctuality, and soccer abilities (technical, insight, psychological, and speed of play) all count towards your membership and effectiveness as a Dayton Lady Bronco soccer player.
LET’S MAKE THIS A GREAT YEAR!
GO LADY BRONCOS!!!