DAYTON HIGH SCHOOL “LADY BRONCOS” SOCCER
Head Coach: Chris McComb email@example.com
Assistant Coach: Erin Janik firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check this website, for updated information about our 2019 season schedule and other important news.
We are excited to start the new school year! Coach McComb will go over important information on the first couple days of school, but here are some things to prepare for:
1) Make sure that you have your physical packet turned in to our athletic trainer (Coach Holsinger). If you don’t have that taken care of, you can’t participate in athletics.
2) You need to supply your own cleats, shin guards, soccer socks, and running shoes (these are for lifting and running days). Have them available EVERY DAY!
3) We will issue your practice jersey and shorts. Come to school ALREADY DRESSED OUT for 1st period! (starting Monday, August 21st)
4) Text “@ladybronx” to 81010 to receive daily information from our remind.com page. Should you need to text me, you can do so, through this website.
5) You are trying out every day! Grades, behavior, attendance, punctuality, and the following TIPS characteristics all count towards your membership and effectiveness as a Dayton Lady Bronco soccer player.
TIPS: WHAT THE COACHES WILL BE LOOKING FOR:
T = Technical Ability on and off the ball. Can you make the ball go where you (and more importantly “we”) want it to.
I = Insight for the game of soccer. How well you know the game. (What to do and where do go during the 4 “main moments” of a soccer match.)
P = Psychological maturity. Are you coachable? Do you work/play well, with others? Are you dependable? How do you handle adversity and/or success? Can you be TRUSTED to do the right thing and be where you’re supposed to be?
S = Speed. How fast a runner and how quick of a thinker are you? Couch potatoes need not apply..
LET’S MAKE THIS A GREAT YEAR!
GO LADY BRONCOS!!!
UPDATE: 11/26/2018 First Day of After-School Practice!
Mondays and Fridays: 3-5pm at school.
Tuesdays and Thursday: 3-5pm at Bronco Stadium.
After the Christmas break, we will only practice at Bronco Stadium on the day before we play there.