I reserve the right to modify and change any day's lesson plan as needed to ensure the objectives are being met. This could mean that the lessons will proceed slower some days and faster others.
All students are to be responsible for making up any missed assignments, whether absence is excused or not. Knowledge of how to use computer is like building a house. You need the foundation before you start on the walls or roof! The student is responsible for checking this website for assignments as well as looking on
Schoology/Google Classroom for 2020-2021. All missed work is counted as zero (0) until completed and graded.
* Learn to communicate and work with classmates to form various groups per category
* Learn about your instructor (NO chocolate!!!)
* Learn expectations regarding tutorials, grading, cheating, attendance
* Learn class procedures
* Learn to be safe at Dayton High School, includes safety rules: evacuation, lockdown, modified lockdown, etc and what to do in alternate circumstances
* Ensure students can log into DISD AD network
* Set up browser to class website to view objectives daily
* Review and discuss DISD's Policy for Acceptable Use of Computers and Networks
* Learn how to log into Schoology and participate in a discussion board
* Learn about fellow classmates
TEKS: §130.136. 1(A)(B)(C)(D)(E)(F), 3(A)(E)(F)(G)
Students who have not completed their work during class will need to come to my classroom after school to complete it or have the missed work counted against them.